Do computer programming with simplified Natural Language(s) of your choice. European languages and languages that read from left to right are supported.
Dictionary words define Verbs, Nouns, math Operators and Punctuation. These 4 "parts of speech" are both the external linguistic approach that forGL directly supports and also the forGL internal design & implementation.
forGL provides a simple Interpreter that supports a syntax style closer to Natural Language than most other programming languages.
1) Load a forGL .toml Dictionary file into memory and set up to run various Verbs.
2) Ask for various option values.
3) Ask for the 1 line start command.
4) Run the given start command and any other Verbs that the command uses.
5) Show is a Verb already defined that may be used to display various values while Verb(s) are running and when the run finishes.
Repeat back to step 2 as many times as wanted.
Export as Code (Oct 2020: create files as needed)
forGL is open source with a MIT License
Archive & more:
on Haxe Developer Forum (here is a post of interest)
on X (twitter)
use #forGL_as_lang perhaps